Saturday, 2 February 2013

upcoming works


the time has passed so that the university is starting to evaluate how much I have learned from the start of the semester. However for the past week, I was not feeling well and could not even manage to finish majority of the assignments and readings for all of my courses. I need to work extra hard this weekend to catch up.

This week in computer science class, I learned about how to devise functions from DrRacket to produce a picture in motion. The key function was called "on-tick". This produces consecutive images that are different from the previous image at certain time interval. Professor produced a second hand using a picture of barracuda as an example. He devised functions in DrRacket so barracuda could rotate 360/60 degrees every second. Also, earlier this week, professor extended further about the history of computers.

Furthermore, The deadlines for Wikipedia has been posted on csc104 website. I am really worried how I would manage to make a significant contribution to Wikipedia. Hopefully I will be able to finish the assignment.

1 comment:

  1. Even if your contribution is just changing around the presentation of an article, it could be fairly significant in the future. Someone is probably staring at one of the pages you submitted right now complaining about the copy editing or how the article is laid out. You'll be fine! :)

    ReplyDelete