Wednesday, 20 March 2013
Finally over!!
It has been tough time for me for several weeks. term-tests every consecutive weeks. I have just wrote my last mid-term today! finally over! last week i have written my second term-test for this course. I hope i did well. I actually forgot to write a slog for the last week and I had to skip for the lecture on tuesday this week, because i was busy studying for the test. Well, i have just saw my marks on markus, and noticed the poor mark received for wikipedia part 2. I expected a low mark as well, and i actually could not know how to start this project at all from the first place... oh well, i will just try my best for wikipedia part 3 and hope to gain good mark. I need to work harder on this because articles that i have chosen are ridiculous that i have no idea how to change them. Since all mid-terms are over, i will be coming to every lecture and not fall behind for the remaining of the semester, and get prepared for my final exam also, writing slogs every week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment